What do Cititec’s export infrastructures candidates specialise in?
Specialists in IT Infrastructure jobs research, compare, justify costs, recommend and establish current and future hardware and software architectures for all aspects of information technology.
Balancing a combination of systems administration, hardware, networks and security experience, IT Infrastructure Architects provide business sense and skill in writing, project and team management. Our clients, in particular those in financial services and pharmaceuticals, need highly secure and fast infrastructures, capable of handling a lot of data without compromising performance. They demand the latest and most effective technologies, so those in IT infrastructure jobs in these organisations can find themselves working on some exciting challenges.
Who works in our Infrastructures practice?
The people who run our Infrastructures practice are former in-house technologists and experts who’ve operated in banking, IT and technology for many years. As such, they have first-hand knowledge of jobs in IT infrastructure, and understand clients’ and candidates’ needs.
Whether you’re an infrastructure architect, a data centre manager, a systems administrator or a support analyst, our choice of jobs couldn’t be richer.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Microsoft: NT/XP/Vista, Windows 2000/2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2007, OCS, and SharePoint.
- Virtualization: VMware ESX Server/Workstation, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- UNIX: Solaris, Linux – Redhat, and SuSe.
- Storage: HP EVA, EMC, HDS, IBM, and Net Apps.
- Backup: Legato Networker, and Veritas Netbackup.
- Networking: Cisco (CCIE, CCNP, CCNA) Checkpoint, PIX, Juniper
- Middleware: Clearcase, CORBA [BH2], MQ Series, and Tibco.
- Market Data: Reuters, Wombat, RMDS, and Bloomberg.
- RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, and Sybase.
- Architecture: Low latency, enterprise architecture, solutions engineering and architecture.
- Application support: trading floor applications to corporate help desks.
Our success in recruiting for IT infrastructure jobs is the result of our unique industry knowledge, which allows us to respond to the demands of the roles we recruit for. We perform accurate skills matching, but this is just the start of the recruitment process. Our human approach involves understanding who we work with and placing the right people in the right roles. Our recruitment abilities are proven by our results in filling IT infrastructure jobs.
If you cant find exactly what your are looking for we recommend you try typing your desired role into the ‘Keyword’ section of the search bar at the top of this page.