about the role
Account Development Representative
As a Client Solution Partner for the UK sales team, your job will be to lay the foundation for the rest of the inside sales team by engaging with customers and prospects, helping them understand the benefits of Cititec and progressing them in the sales process.
You will be on the front lines, and youll play a key role in representing the brand and bringing back crucial information to the rest of the team.
What youll love about Cititec:
- Knowledge is Power - We will coach you to become a thought leader within your market and to grow individually within Cititec.
- Confidence In You -We give you the trust to build out your market as you see fit, in a mature environment NOT driven by KPIs.
- Rest & Relaxation - We will give you 23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 1 day off for your birthday and were closed for Christmas!
- Health & Wellbeing - Flexible working, Wellness Coaching, Gym benefits & enhanced Paternity & Maternity pay.
- No More Suits - We believe in a "dress for your day" model here at Cititec, we adopt a casual dress code apart from that.
- Career Pathing - Unrivalled career growth, we are amid an exciting fresh re-brand, and this is a chance to join a scaling business with the feel of a start-up, but the know-how and experience of a firmly established Talent organisation.
- What Is In It For You? - Strong incentives & commission structures are in place for hitting targets monthly, quarterly, & annually. (Think lunch clubs, 2 x holidays a year, etc)
- Building, qualifying and nurturing existing and likely new accounts.
- Having in-depth conversations with the customers about their needs, then communicating those needs to the rest of the team - you will be responsible for helping us stay customer-centric.
- Prospecting and building a pipeline of great accounts.
- Collaborating and working with different members of the company to build a scalable, repeatable top-of-funnel process. That means everyone from department heads to the new logo sales team to Leadership.
- Sharing your experience, learning, and knowledge with the team.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a strong track record of success in previous roles and are not shy about taking ownership of new responsibilities.
- You have a strong point of view but a small ego - our culture of collaboration is important to Cititec, and we work to preserve it.
- You have the ability to manage multiple conversations simultaneously at various stages of engagement, and you make sure that those conversations bring value to your customer.
- If you have any prior experience in Talent acquisition, Recruitment, HR tech, sales tech, dont forget to mention it!
- Tiered holiday allowance
- Fridges are stocked with soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Breakfast & snacks on Cititec
- Excellent remuneration package
- Early finish on a Friday