about the role
Cititec has partnered with a growing financial services organisation in Berlin to support them on their quest to find an analytics engineer. Working in a team of 8 people, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing analytics architecture. You will also be designing and developing dashboards to generate business insights from the data.
What youll have the opportunity to do as an Analytics Engineer:
- Take ownership of the organisations data warehouse and
- Come up with initiatives to further democratize data for self-service analytics
- Develop insights and analytics on product usage and customer behaviour
- Creating dashboards
- Play a key role in helping to implement a data and analytics driven culture
Skills and experience required as an Analytics Engineer:
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience with data visualisation tools
This is a great opportunity to join a company organisation with a modern stack at a time when it is growing rapidly.