about the role
Business Analyst - Investment Management - £90-100,000 - London
Cititec are working with a London based client who are looking for a Business Analyst with experience of Risk (Financial Risk or Investment Risk) to join them on a permanent basis. This role forms part of a wider technology initiative to move systems into the cloud, and it will be down to this person to define and implement change to enhance existing systems and build out new ones covering risk.
- Work with various business stakeholders to define solutions and implement change
- Capture business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and solution designs
- Carry out data sourcing from the data platform to support detailed analysis
- Liaise with the wider technology teams to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues
- Facilitate meetings and workshops, taking responsibility for changes assigned to you and obtaining sign-off of acceptance criteria and managing through to implementation
- Oversee risks and issues effectively with timely escalation to the Product Owner or Delivery Manager
- Experience and knowledge of either Investment Risk or Financial Risk
- Experience within financial services - ideally investment management
- Knowledge of SQL with an ability to support and troubleshoot data issues
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Ability to ownership of an analysis process on a project from gathering requirements through to implementation
- Comfortable working to solve problems on both a strategic and tactical level
If you are interested to learn more, then please send your CV for immediate consideration.