about the role
Cititec has partnered with a growing fin-tech company to support them on their quest to find a Data Engineer. Having only started a few years ago, this organisation has recently raised $400million in their latest funding round. And with a valuation of over £4billion, now is a great time to join this data-driven organisation. As a Data Engineer you will have the opportunity to develop and maintain their Data warehouse as well as design their ELT/ETL and data integrations. However, they also want you to play a key part in deciding what new technologies could and should be used.
This is a great opportunity for a data engineer who wants to join a modern and growing fin-tech scale-up in an autonomous working environment, giving you the chance to play a key part in what new technologies will help to drive the business forward, thereby leaving your technological mark on company.
Skills and experience required as a Data Engineer:
- Airflow (if not Airflow then a similar orchestration tool would also be fine)
- Experience in extracting data from APIs
Nice to have but not essential:
- Cloud computing experience
- Streaming processing knowledge (if you have the experience as well as the knowledge even better)
What you gain as a Data Engineer:
- The chance to work remotely anywhere in Europe (this includes the UK too)
- Stock options
- Learning and development budget