about the role
Cititec has partnered with a growing events company in London to support them on their quest to find a Data Engineer (or senior/lead data enginer depending on your level of seniority. Having recently been named as one of Britains top start-ups in 2021, this organisation has attracted over $25 million dollars to date and with their next funding round coming up, they are scaling and growing their data team. Currently the team has 6 people in it but that number shall continue to grow. The main role of the Data Engineer will be to build out their bespoke data platform and data infrastructure even further.
What you will have the opportunity to do as a Data Engineer:
- Re-designing and building out their bespoke data platform
- Be a hands-on ambassador for delivering the designing the organisations data infrastructure
- Help the business to make more informed decisions using data
- Working with and listening to stakeholders to understand what their data needs are
Skills and experience required as a Data Engineer:
- Strong SQL and Python coding experience
- Experience working with Cloud systems such as AWS (if youve not used AWS then Azure should be fine)
- Airflow, Looker, dbt, and stitch are nice to haves but not essential.
- Strong stakeholder experience
What you will be offered as a Data Engineer:
- The chance to work with an experienced team of data professionals from some of the best tech companies. Some of the people you work with have come from the likes of; Google, Facebook, Deliveroo, Skyscanner, and King to name a few
- The chance to work in an industry that is roaring back to life after the pandemic
- A lot of autonomy in terms of building out the platform
- Working for a well-funded company
If youre interested, please apply.