about the role
Desktop Support Engineer - Financial Services - London
Cititec are working with an investment manager in London who are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis as they go through a period of growth. The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background and have excellent knowledge of VDIs and Windows Active Directory, and will be comfortable performing a variety of tasks, whilst always maintaining a good level of customer service.
- Knowledge of and experience with VDI administration and troubleshooting
- Administration of Active Directory including GPO
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Microsoft Office Suite 2016/19/365
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Familiarity with Linux
- Previous experience of working within an investment bank/investment manager/hedge fund
- Experience supporting VC applications such as Zoom/MS Teams
- Knowledge of VMWare Horizon
- Knowledge of JIRA service desk
- Experience supporting hardware eg. printers
If you are interested to learn more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.