about the role
Desktop Support Engineer - Financial Services - £50-60k
Cititec are working with a financial services client in London who are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background and have excellent knowledge of supporting Windows environments. They are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who is highly reliable and comfortable interfacing with a wide range of people, coupled with the ability to self-manage and prioritise.
- Administration of Active Directory including GPO
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Experience troubleshooting networking issues with knowledge of DNS, DHCP etc.
- Experience with SCCM and Bitlocker
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Previous experience of working within an investment bank/investment manager/hedge fund
- Knowledge of market data applications eg. Bloomberg
- Knowledge of PowerShell and VB scripting
- Experience with supporting Zoom and other video conferencing applications
- Knowledge of ServiceNow