about the role
We are excited to be looking for a Senior Finance Analyst, to join a high performing team! Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will be a key member of the team and will lead the day-to-day finance operations of the Australia and UK Loyalty Solutions business.
The role will have ownership of the balance sheets, income statements, cash flow - monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliations and reviews and will work on improving existing reporting processes including transition of functions to the shared service team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support and oversight of the shared service centre who are responsible for day-to-day transaction processing
- Full month-end/quarter-end reporting process including determining and posting journals, oversight and approval of work from the SSC, variance reviews for Australia and UK entities and reporting in our reporting application (HFM)
- Intercompany transfer pricing, ad hoc journals, and reconciliations
- Complete a weekly cash flow forecast including current and coming two months cashflow
- Work with the wider finance team to develop forecasts and budgets for each entity
- Oversee the annual external group and statutory entity audits
- Assist with local tax and VAT/BAS Returns
- Work with outside council on preparation of Statutory reporting and completion of tax returns
- Complete other ad-hoc requests and reporting
- Opportunity to get exposure to more entities and/or increased responsibilities is realistic as the business continues to grow
Who are you?
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where great communication skills are key and you are someone who is driven by curiosity!
You have exceptional numeracy skills and you enjoy working independently as well as a part of a wider, global team.
- Previous experience as a Finance Analyst
- Part Qualified or newly qualified with a relevant accountancy body
- Previous experience using Workday or HFM is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Australian tax regime is advantageous