about the role
URGENT CONTRACT ROLE - IOS DEVELOPER - FULLY REMOTE - OUTSIDE IR35
We are partnered with a tech organisation in the Netherlands who are undergoing a huge greenfield project and looking for a contractor within iOS development.
This can be fully remote-based anywhere in Europe.
Skills required are the following;
- 5+ years of experience as a developer using Objective-C and other languages
- At least 2-3 years of this experience must be from working with iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
- Knowledge of one or more backend programming languages, e.g. Java, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking
- You have built approved app store apps, knowledgeable in Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
- You are passionate about open source and your contribution to it
- Youre not afraid to solve deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale
- You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
Length: Initial contract 6 months with extensions
Location: Remote (Candidates must have right to work within EU or UK)