about the role
About the opportunity:
As the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of Kognitiv s projects from initiation to post-implementation, resulting in a hand off to Business as Usual (BAU) team. You will oversee the planning, coordination, and implementation of complex, multi-product set projects within timelines, scope and budget - following standard Kognitivs operating procedures. You will define the project objectives, oversee quality control and be responsible for coordinating the activities of the entire engagement.
Who are you?
From project scoping, contract sign-off through to deployment - you will be overseeing the implementations of internal projects and/or partners agreements and ensuring all aspects run smoothly and on time
- Minimum 10+ years relevant project management experience.
- Demonstrated previous project experience with:
- Cloud-based implementations and migrations
- Web infrastructure
- Cloud Technologies (Azure / AWS /GCP)
- IT Vendor management and engagement
- ITSM (IT Service management)
- Strong knowledge and experience in project methodology and successfully managing a variety of projects
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and equivalent certifications desirable.
- Working knowledge of MS Project and MS Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Teams, Skype).
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities across multiple time-zones