about the role
IT Support Analyst - up to £38,000 - London
Cititec are working with a global real estate firm who are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their Technology Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for resolving support requests as well as providing support through a variety of ways.
The successful candidate will also be tasked with diagnosing & solving both hardware and software incidents, escalating incidents where necessary, configuring new IT equipment and system upgrades.
This is a key role for my client and as well as being the face of the Tech Support team, this will require you to be in the office 5 times a week.
- To have 2+ years experience with Microsoft Office (including SharePoint & MS Teams)
- Experience with Active directory and knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Networking devices including routers, firewalls, WAPs and switches
- To be ITIL aware and to follow relevant policies and procedures
- To have great written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer services skills
- Having experience working in either a real estate/property management on investment management company is useful but not essential