about the role
Senior Java Developer - Fintech - £790 Inside IR35 - London
Cititec are working with a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking who are looking for an experienced electronic trading Java developer to join their Equity Derivatives technology division.
The purpose of this role is to advance their leading market-making platform which supports a growing and market-leading business. This role will see you working very closely with derivatives trading desks and quant strategists to design, develop and operate a low-latency trading platform. You will also work on all aspects of the platform including, trading strategies, pricing, analytics and trading infrastructure. You will work across the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced agile environment. The systems you will work on are high volume, low-latency, resilient, scalable and message-driven.
- Expert in Core Java in UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience in working in FO environment, working directly with trading and quant desks
- Developing system for market making or Algo trading in high volume markets
- Low-latency technologies
- Must have electronic trading and market knowledge (Cash, ETF, Liquid Rates, FX)
- Previous experience in a systematic trading environment
Contract length: 12 months
Remote working: Covid-flex until further notice
Rate: £750-790 Inside IR35