about the role
An exciting recently Series B funded company within the Sportstech industry is hiring a Product Data Scientist to work closely with their Growth team.
Role and responsibilities:
- Analyse user behaviour and internal processes to identify opportunities to improve the product and how the business is run.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and experiment designs, to measure the impact of new product features.
- Help build tracking that allows precise measurement.
- Build tools and dashboards to let everyone in the team explore data and monitor performance.
- Be a driving force in making the company more data driven.
- Own relationships with stakeholders within the Product teams, and make sure that data to make better decisions is available to them.
- Help the teams interpret data.
- Advanced level of proficiency in SQL
- Proficient in R or Python (ideally both)
- Experience with experimentation.
- Previous experience in working with a product (B2C)