about the role
Python Quant Developer - Front Office - Greenfield Project - £90k - London
Cititec are working exclusively with an independent Financial Boutique that specialises in investment technology solutions. They have a solid reputation of being market-leading in providing asset securitisation and structured products.
This is a Greenfield project with an opportunity to get involved in creating a cloud-based cutting-edge toolset, and having a hand in all stages of quant development, from inception to production deployment.
The ideal candidate is a very strong Python Developer with extensive experience with proposing design and architecture ideas and implementing these to business-critical systems. This is a hands-on Front Office role with a heavy focus on software architecture/design, for someone wanting to shift into a Head of/CTO position in the future.
Previous Front Office exposure is beneficial, however, this is also an opportunity for a Middle/Back office Developer to gain exposure.
Equities business knowledge is beneficial.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Propose design and architecture features and advancements
- Analyze and develop financial models
- SOLID Principles and design patterns
- REST API or SOA microservice-based architecture
- Messaging systems
- Knowledge of equities or other asset class
- Exposure to Front Office environments
This is a great opportunity to work with a cloud-based cutting-edge toolset, be involved in all stages of quant development, from inception to production deployment.