about the role
Senior Talent Partner - Tech Sales
As a Sales Representative in the Cititec Sales function, you are responsible for selling Cititecs products and professional services to new or lapsed Cititec customers, Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling products and services. Cross-functional teams from Cititecs Marketing, and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilise your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
What youll love about Cititec:
- Knowledge is Power - We will coach you to become a thought leader within your market and to grow individually within Cititec.
- Confidence In You -We give you the trust to build out your market as you see fit, in a mature environment NOT driven by KPIs.
- Rest & Relaxation - We will give you 23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 1 day off for your birthday and were closed for Christmas!
- Health & Wellbeing - Flexible working, Wellness Coaching, Gym benefits & enhanced Paternity & Maternity pay.
- No More Suits - We believe in a "dress for your day" model here at Cititec, we adopt a casual dress code apart from that.
- Career Pathing - Unrivalled career growth, we are amid an exciting fresh re-brand, and this is a chance to join a scaling business with the feel of a start-up, but the know-how and experience of a firmly established Talent organisation.
- What Is In It For You? - Strong incentives & commission structures are in place for hitting targets monthly, quarterly, & annually. (Think lunch clubs, 2 x holidays a year, etc)
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within lapsed customer accounts; penetrate new territories and organisations within assigned accounts; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments/meetings with customers.
- Determining if a customer has a valid need for Cititecs products and services.
- Proposing an evaluation/discovery phase test project to enable Cititec to ascertain whether our services and solutions are a fit for the customer.
- Utilising a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customers and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Where applicable, develop an account management plan to sell to customers based on their business needs
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within new or lapsed accounts. Ensure that their needs are met.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
What do we need?
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of Fintech SaaS Sales
- Full understanding of the recruitment life cycle
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within departments and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customers make buying decisions.
- Tiered holiday allowance
- Fridges are stocked with soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Breakfast & snacks on Cititec
- Excellent remuneration package
- Early finish on a Friday