about the role
Up to £75,000 - Senior SAP Analyst - Asset Management - London
Cititec are working with a London based asset manager who are looking for a Senior SAP Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Joining The Finance Technology department supporting HR & Finance systems which are predominantly SAP-based
The role will involve maintaining and enhancing analytics technology that supports their HR, Finance, Tax and Procurement Teams. You will be supporting the Finance department with the rollout and support of Power BI and play a pivotal role in the delivery of changes and enhancements to existing solutions.
- Maintaining and developing, both new and existing Power BI dashboards, datasets and reports
- Ensure that the Finance reporting and analytics solutions are up to date and that all maintenance activities are completed
- Investigate any areas where the reporting landscape could be improved, and collaborate with the product owner to determine the feasibility and priority of your findings
- Under the direction of the product owner, manage end-to-end activity from gathering user stories, creating technical solutions, deploying changes, and organising testing execution.
- Independently communicate with key stakeholders, gain a thorough understanding of their processes and data, and establish yourself as a valuable business partner.
- Strong reporting and analytics experience
- Confident with Power BI development
- Previous experience with Data warehouse modelling cloud and on-premise
- Delivery of dashboard and report development from design to implementation
- Programming SQL, Dax and PowerQuery experience
- Enthusiastic about data visualization and telling stories
If interested please apply with your most recent CV