about the role
Cititec has partnered exclusively with an online retailer that has recently gone IPO.
They are one of the UKs most recognised online retailers that puts data at the heart of the organisation. They are going through a large growth period across all of tech, which is being driven by the board.
As part of this, they are looking for a senior data engineer to join them in the Ops team to work on dramatically improving the supply chain process by giving the business full visibility of the entire production flow from shipping all the way through to end customer.
Skills and experience required as a Senior Data Engineer:
- Approximately 3 - 4 years experience as a data engineer
- Strong SQL
- Python (you dont have to be a Python superstar as they are more than willing to train you up but a basic understanding of Python will be needed)
- Cloud experience (this can either be AWS or GCP)
- Data warehousing experience
- As this is a senior role, ideally you would have experience mentoring junior data engineers. If youve not mentored data engineers then you should be someone that wants to and is willing to do that.
If youre interested then please apply! Unfortunately, the Client isnt offering sponsorship for this position