about the role
Senior Developer - Up to £90,000 - Financial Boutique - London
Cititec have partnered with an exciting independent financial boutique that are entering an exciting period of growth within their development team.
Founded in 2014, this company already have an impressive portfolio of financial products across structured products, asset securitisation and other investment technology solutions, however are currently scaling in order to realise their long term goal of building a brand new investment bank. As a result, this role represents a unique opportunity to directly contribute to this build, in an almost entirely green-field role, with many of their systems currently being built from scratch.
If you are passionate about all aspects of software development, you enjoy architecting, designing, building microservice-based solutions and would like to consolidate your experience in quant development, market data and trading operations, then this role is for you!
- Strong Object Orientated Programming knowledge and background (Any OO language; Python, C#, Java)
- Awareness of software design and architecture best practices: design patterns, SOLID principles
- Previous exposure to architecture design and build (preferably microservices)
- Experience in financial services (FIX, quant development, market data or trading operations project exposure)
Nice to haves:
- Python exposure / Willingness to up-skill in Python
- Kafka or RabbitMQ
- AWS exposure
- Up to 20% Bonus
- Excellent internal promotion structure - progression opportunities
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Fully greenfield project requirement.
Location : London (Baker Street)