about the role
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Commodity Trading - London - up to £110k
Cititec have partnered exclusively with a global commodity Trading firm based in London on their search for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer. Joining their Change Team you will play a key part in designing, developing, and deploying infrastructure initiatives for the business as well as taking ownership of projects.
You will also work with architecture, application development, and operation teams to contribute to the development lifecycle whilst creating, improving and updating system scalability.
- Trading experience is essential for this role
- An understanding of the Trade lifecycle and the needs of a real-time trading environment is essential
- Experience and knowledge of building and maintaining cloud-based environments (AWS or Azure, ideally AWS)
- To have experience with Networking technologies (LAN, WAN, Cisco etc)
- Good knowledge of Trading regulatory frameworks
- Citrix experience is a plus
- Active directory experience is required