about the role
Fully remote - long term contract - Senior .Net Developers
Exciting opportunity to work on a greenfield project to enhance our clients electronic trading offering with in Fixed Income. Working closely with the fixed income trading business both in London and Spain, the team will deliver on a 3-year strategy to build a cloud-based trading platform.
Small development team with a focus on delivering high quality solutions for electronic trading and pricing workflows.
Mandatory Skills and Description: .NET CORE
- Capital market or investment banking industry (5+ years)
- Deep understanding of .Net/.Net Core
- Solid understanding of OO principles.
- Strong Experience designing and building api based service oriented or microservice architectures (Low latency and high throughput)
- Middleware messaging services like Rabbit MQ, TIBCO, SignalR etc.
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming.
- Hands-on experience with containerization solutions like Docker.
- Experience designing and building api based service oriented or microservice architectures.
- Diligent with automated testing i.e. Nunit/Moq/Cucumber etc.