about the role
Senior Quantitative Analyst: Consultant / Manager / Senior Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic individual to strengthen our London-based team.
In particular, we expect:
- 4 + years working with the development and validation of credit risk models with an IRB Approach (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Proficiency in SAS, Python, VBA/Excel & Python
- Ability to work independently and to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- Ability to understand, independently structure, and derive innovative solutions for complex topics
- A keen interest in supporting business development and contribution to the success of our firm
You can expect:
- Challenging projects with leading financial institutions around the globe, we are at the forefront of innovation in products and methodologies
- The opportunity to help shape a unique, professional environment with flat hierarchies and superior career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration with generous additional bonuses
- Potential International travel
Please do reach out for more information!