about the role
Senior Product Security Architect - Amsterdam
Applicants from all locations are welcome to apply - We are offering full visa sponsorship
We have a phenomenal opportunity for a Senior Security Architect to join a scaleup that is highly funded. While offering smart solutions for the future of mobility, their biggest goal is for a greener footprint within the automotive sector.
As the Senior Security Architect, you will be directly reporting to the CTO and working side by side with the product development, the architecture and the Information Security teams and working within a "No-Red-Tape" environment.
What your day will look like:
- Developing security strategy
- Taking part in architectural reviews
- Implementing security foundations
- Hands-on role with cross-functional collaboration with all teams to raise awareness of the various security topics.
Your background will look something like this:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in security or software engineering
- Previous experience working in product security architecture
- Strong knowledge of software design and architecture (with mobile applications)
- Capable of developing security architecture specifications.
- Experienced in analysing systems for weaknesses and bottlenecks, then creating resolutions
- Strong knowledge of a programming language
- Experience in cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure)
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a startup or scaleup is advantageous
- Experience programming in Java/ Python
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience
- Competitive salary
- 30% tax reduction
- Visa sponsorship for you and your immediate family
- A relocation/ travel allowance
- Relocations assistance
- Allowance for your "home office" set up
- 3 days to work from home per week
- Discounted health insurance
- Study/ upskilling benefit
- 2 weeks of remote work from anywhere in the world