about the role
Senior Talent Partner
You will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end recruitment, implementing processes, and managing a recruitment budget, looking at talent and succession planning, contingency planning, and supporting Line Managers with their talent strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at a time of change and growth and pretty much a blank page for the internal recruitment function, you will become an integral embedded resource for the company.
What youll love about Cititec:
- Knowledge is Power - We will coach you to become a thought leader within your market and to grow individually within Cititec.
- Confidence In You -We give you the trust to build out your market as you see fit, in a mature environment NOT driven by KPIs.
- Rest & Relaxation - We will give you 23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 1 day off for your birthday and were closed for Christmas!
- Health & Wellbeing - Flexible working, Wellness Coaching, Gym benefits & enhanced Paternity & Maternity pay.
- No More Suits - We believe in a "dress for your day" model here at Cititec, we adopt a casual dress code apart from that.
- Career Pathing - Unrivalled career growth, we are amid an exciting fresh re-brand, and this is a chance to join a scaling business with the feel of a start-up, but the know-how and experience of a firmly established Talent organisation.
- What Is In It For You? - Strong incentives & commission structures are in place for hitting targets monthly, quarterly, & annually. (Think lunch clubs, 2 x holidays a year, etc)
- To oversee and manage the recruitment function and be a hands-on part of the team.
- To look at the current processes, amend, adapt, implement and update where necessary.
- Work closely with hiring managers to anticipate hiring needs for their teams, establishing talent pools and work closely with the Directors to create a workforce strategy plan for the future.
- Establish a network, maintain and update the company website and professional and social media sites
- Own internal and external relationships, including recruitment agencies, job boards etc.
- Manage a team of internal Talent Acquisition professionals and support their career development (when required)
- Collaborate with the L&D, Sales Ops and Business Services with regards to a seamless onboarding approach for new employees
- Look at projects to support the recruitment for the business such as brand awareness, apprenticeship and early careers, website etc.
What do we need?
- You must be able to recruit in a multidisciplinary business
- Experience in managing budgets and being able to develop relationships with internal stakeholders
- You will have a passion for matching Talent to the company,
- You will have had experience with succession planning and Talent pooling
- You will be tech-savvy
- Experienced in hiring 5+ people a month every month
- Tiered holiday allowance
- Fridges are stocked with soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Breakfast & snacks on Cititec
- Excellent remuneration package
- Early finish on a Friday