about the role
Talent Partner - Delivery
Service, retain and grow existing client relationships by sourcing talent, managing interview processes, networking within existing clients and building relationships with new hiring managers at those clients.
What youll love about Cititec:
- Knowledge is Power - We will coach you to become a thought leader within your market and to grow individually within Cititec.
- Confidence In You -We give you the trust to build out your market as you see fit, in a mature environment NOT driven by KPIs.
- Rest & Relaxation - We will give you 23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 1 day off for your birthday and were closed for Christmas!
- Health & Wellbeing - Flexible working, Wellness Coaching, Gym benefits & enhanced Paternity & Maternity pay.
- No More Suits - We believe in a "dress for your day" model here at Cititec, we adopt a casual dress code apart from that.
- Career Pathing - Unrivalled career growth, we are amid an exciting fresh re-brand, and this is a chance to join a scaling business with the feel of a start-up, but the know-how and experience of a firmly established Talent organisation.
- What Is In It For You? - Strong incentives & commission structures are in place for hitting targets monthly, quarterly, & annually. (Think lunch clubs, 2 x holidays a year, etc)
- Cititec is looking for a self-motivated Senior Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a pure delivery role.
- You must have the ability to build relationships with Hiring managers through to CTOs of high-growth organisations, and have a strong focus on quality in your work to maintain those relationships long term, which you will take ownership of and grow
- Review all relevant media, and develop a deep understanding of your clients
- Understand Cititec USPs / structure of Cititec to best sell yourself
- Champion client momentum
- Write quality and compliant adverts for all new vacancies and post online to all relevant job sites
- Qualify all candidates using the relevant qualification process
- Sell all relevant opportunities to candidates
- Champion candidate momentum
- Updates career development tracker / personal folders/key learns after each course or module
What Do We Need?
- Highly motivated Recruiter within the IT/ Tech space
- One years + of Recruitment experience
- Strong communication and a proven record of building strong relationships with clients
- You must be able to collaborate with the rest of the team to pass out work accordingly, with a strong team mentality.
- Tiered holiday allowance
- Fridges are stocked with soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Breakfast & snacks on Cititec
- Excellent remuneration package
- Early finish on a Friday