about the role
Cititec have partnered with an exciting independent financial boutique that specialise in providing investment technology solutions.
Founded in 2014, this company already have an impressive portfolio of financial products out to market, however are currently scaling as a direct result of their recent acquisition of a small bank, which under current plans will be expanded into a brand new investment bank. As a result, this role represents a unique opportunity to directly contribute to this build, in an almost entirely green-field role, with many of their systems currently being built from scratch, including; a brand new pricing platform and a new fully automated trade execution system.
As a Team Lead, you will have a 50:50 hands on, hands off responsibilities, directly contributing to the design and build of the new products from both a development and architectural perspective, while also mentoring junior members of the team as well as involvement within project management.
- Object Orientated Programming
- Awareness of software design and architecture best practices: design patterns, SOLID principles
- MQ (messaging queueing) - RabbitMQ, Cathcart etc.
- CI/CD Knowledge (unit testing /integration testing)
- Risk background
- Python exposure / experience
- AWS exposure
- Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of equities or other asset classes
- Up to 20% annual performance-related bonus
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Geunine training and progression opportunities - internal promotion to Manager / CTO-level possible
- Almost entirely greenfield development