about the role
As a Team Leader at Cititec leading the Development Team you will build and grow a team and a marketplace to help grow our development presence in the market space, along with our existing clients that you need to nurture. We are looking for a leader, who is looking to grow their career. You will utilise your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
What youll love about Cititec:
- Knowledge is Power - We will coach you to become a thought leader within your market and to grow individually within Cititec.
- Confidence In You -We give you the trust to build out your market as you see fit, in a mature environment NOT driven by KPIs.
- Rest & Relaxation - We will give you 23 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 1 day off for your birthday and were closed for Christmas!
- Health & Wellbeing - Flexible working, Wellness Coaching, Gym benefits & enhanced Paternity & Maternity pay.
- No More Suits - We believe in a "dress for your day" model here at Cititec, we adopt a casual dress code apart from that.
- Career Pathing - Unrivalled career growth, we are amid an exciting fresh re-brand, and this is a chance to join a scaling business with the feel of a start-up, but the know-how and experience of a firmly established Talent organisation.
- What Is In It For You? - Strong incentives & commission structures are in place for hitting targets monthly, quarterly, & annually. (Think lunch clubs, 2 x holidays a year, etc)
- Act as an inspirational Team Leader within the Company leading by example through personal sales
- To build a team - support management, impact performance of new hires and team members.
- Work very closely with management teams to implement strategic Company plans to the business.
- Principal to actively generate revenue for the team, themselves and others.
- To promote and uphold the Company values, vision and processes at all times.
- To achieve all metrics and activity goals & results.
- To manage and develop the designated market/sector/regions to achieve profitable cost centre building objectives and achieve sales targets through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources.
- To deliver evidenced increased growth of the designated market(s)
- Develop an understanding of Team vs Company mentality
What do we need?
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Team Leader/ Leadership experience is essential for this role
- Understand the development marketplace and the requirements for candidates and clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within departments and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how Talent Solutions, technology, products and solve business problems.
- Someone who supports their team whilst enabling them to take ownership and responsibility for their results
- Tiered holiday allowance
- Fridges are stocked with soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Breakfast & snacks on Cititec
- Excellent remuneration package
- Early finish on a Friday