about the role
Temenos Analyst / Developer - Remote Working
Our client is working on a new Temenos role out and is looking for a wide range of skills to complete this project.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing client with really exciting projects which could offer growth in your career, more exposure, and core system knowledge.
The roles are offered on a fully remote basis, and our client will also consider contractors for this project.
An understanding of at least one of the following Temenos areas
- Run GAP analysis between client requirements and T24 latest versions in the TPH area
- Identify clients requirements and potential gaps, create requirement documents for their resolutions.
- Lead analyst for migration of a core banking system to T24 implementation
- Act as SME on Financial Crime Mitigation area for T24 implementation
- Participate in client requirements and identify any gaps together with requirement proposals for their solutions.
- Act as SME on various business processes, including Trade Finance, Payments, SWIFT payments, Lending, RFR rates, corporate loans, syndicated loans, brokerage, treasury, trading and reporting
Ideally, you will have Temenos skills in at least one of the following areas
- Experience running Temenos T24 implementations/Projects
- Deep knowledge of Temenos T24 core Banking Platform
- Good understanding of other payment channels and networks
- Experience in FCM, TPH, Trade finance, and Loans products
- Practical experience in TPH implementation
- SME level in payments area (SWIFT., STP, RTGS, etc.)
- SME level in Temenos TripleA
- Practical experience in TDL
- SME level in Temenos Transact
- Knowledge of Financial Crime Mitigation module
- Proven experience in corporate loans and respective Temenos Transact functionality
- Good understanding of RFR rates concept
We look forward to receiving your application